25% commission examples
Every time a customer purchases something in blogstatic, and they've come to blogstatic via your affiliate link, you get 25% of that sale.
- The customer upgrades to a paid plan.
- That same customer renews or upgrades their account.
- They buy newsletter credits.
What is blogstatic
blogstatic makes it easy to start and maintain a blog. There is nothing to install and hosting is included, which makes it a go-to solution for anyone looking to create a new blog or migrate from an existing service.
You'll love the blogstatic affiliate program
- Earn recurring payouts: With one of the highest paying affiliate programs in the market, you earn 25% (recurring) for every paying client you refer to blogstatic, for as long as that client is with us.
- Faster converting customers: blogstatic's "stickiness" is high, which means once new users start using blogstatic they become a paying client shortly after.
- Lifetime value: blogstatic customers remain a paying client for a long time. Meaning that for customers that convert via your affiliate link, you are assured a long lasting payout.
- Here with you: We will support you along the way for any ideas or needs you may have while promoting blogstatic.
- Loved by customers: blogstatic, both the product and the company are highly regarded by our customers, thus creating a loyalty for years to come.
How does the affiliate program work?
After you sign-up, you'll get your very own dashboard where you can see in real time all paid conversions to the visits you have sent our way. Our affiliate program is connected with Stripe (our payment processor), which will transparently feed data immediately into your dashboard.
You can promote blogstatic in any way you can think of. Here are few ideas which convert best for other affiliates.
- Your Blog or Website
- "How is blogstatic better than X"
- Roundup of blogging tools
- An honest review of blogstatic
- blogstatic tutorial: "How to create your first post in blogstatic"
- "How we are blogging better because of blogstatic"
- You can add blogstatic to the list of Resources in your website
- Include a blogstatic logo or banner in your website/blog.
- Your Newsletter
- Mention blogstatic to your audience (in between the lines)
- Introduce blogstatic to your audience with a dedicated Newsletter
- Promote your blog post written about blogstatic (from the ideas above)
- Offer a special coupon/discount (contact us about this one, so we can produce the coupon beforehand)
- Include a blogstatic logo or banner in your newsletter.
Video presentations, especially when Live, are proven to convert at higher rate than any other method.
- Film yourself using blogstatic and share with your followers on social media
- Livestream and speak directly to your audience (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and talk about the benefits of blogstatic
- Record a tutorial on how to use blogstatic
- Mention blogstatic in any of your episodes and provide your blogstatic affiliate link in your podcast show notes.
- Invite us in your episode (or part of your episode) to talk about blogstatic and add more authenticity to the mention.
- Talk with an industry leader about the benefits of blogstatic
- Webinars are very powerful in converting new customers. Great product presentations when paired with special timely offers are a great way in rewarding the attendees
- Social media
Notify your social-media followers about blogstatic (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- "blogstatic is hands down the most clear and straight forward blogging tool [your affiliate link]
- "Run your blog with blogstatic and never look back at other bloated blogging tools [your affiliate link]
- "Your readers want the best experience when reading your blog. Run your blog with blogstatic and offer speed and clarity to your readers [your affiliate link]
- Closed forums: Quora, Reddit, Hackernews
- Answer questions about blogstatic and its benefits in a genuine way. Provide your blogstatic affiliate link in your answers.
- Note of caution: use your affiliate link sparingly and with care. Certain forums (Reddit in particular) may frown upon sharing affiliate links.
- Become a blogstatic advocate
- Offer constant advice to your followers about blogstatic. Evangelize the benefits of blogstatic to your audience via your different channels.
- Other ideas?
- You have something more novel in mind? Pass your ideas our way and lets discuss details.
Terms and Details
A few ground rules to ensure eternal happiness for all
- Payouts are made on the 5th of each month, and not before $100 are accumulated since the last payout.
- blogstatic Affiliates are required to have a Wise account. That is the only account we make payments to.
- First link attribution is rewarded. Meaning the commission belongs to the affiliate whose link was clicked first by the customer.
- If you send a customer our way, without them clicking on your affiliate link, we can attribute the referral to you.
- Generous extended period of conversion: Conversion can happen anytime within 6 months since the first time the customer clicked on the link.
- Acting as an affiliate to get a discount on blogstatic subscription is not allowed. Meaning: Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- Ads of any sort that directly mention blogstatic OR link to blogstatic are NOT allowed (search engine, social media, any).
- Mentioning or promoting blogstatic in websites with the following content is NOT allowed: hate, violence, porn, erotica, abuse, gambling, guns and firearms, pharmaceuticals, piracy, illegal downloads, and any coverage of any illegal activity in your country or the USA (where blogstatic is based).
- Pretending to be formally associated with blogstatic or confusing customers into thinking that your site is endorsed by blogstatic is NOT allowed.
- We reserve the right to terminate any affiliate account if we notice that it goes against the rules described above.
- Commissions generated by ways that are against the rules described above will not be paid or owed.