One of the best ways to keep ourselves accountable while building blogstatic, is sharing with our users what we're building next. It also helps keep the momentum going.
So, we've made a Trello board that covers our public roadmap with the following sections:
- Ideas and requests (These are our ideas and new requests by blogstatic users)
- Candidates (Ideas and requests that we feel deserve to be next in line)
- Doing (Tasks that are currently being done)
- Hold (Some tasks get stuck for one reason or another. This is where they'll remain until a solution is found.)
- Done (Tasks that are finalized and deployed to production)
You can access this public roadmap here and if you're a Trello user you can comment on each one of these cards.27 April, 2021